Friday, August 29, 2008

I've been tagged...

So I guess I was "tagged".
I can't follow all the rules because I only know one other blogger but here's what I can do:

I've been tagged
I've officially been 'tagged' by Kim at http://monacodesigns.blogspot.com/
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading)
3. Write 6 random things about yourself (see below)
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them (This is only a game)
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up

Six Random Things About Me:
1. I love, love, love spicy food. If it can bring tears to my eyes just smelling it I'm a happy person!

2. I taught "special" students how to read when I was in high school. I got in trouble in study hall and was assigned to the office. I was in AP English and they needed help with this special needs class. I won an award for it - was in the paper and everything. Best thing: I loved it!

3. I love all kinds of food except: "American" (hot dogs, burgers, pizza etc.) and Italian

4. I can't wait to have a house! I want a yard bigger than the house: for gardening, running, dogs!

5. I will probably only ever own Hondas (or Acuras if I ever have that kind of cash) - I'm extremely brand loyal!

6. When I was little I wanted to be a teacher during the week and a rockstar on the weekends (swear to god - you can ask anyone in my family!)

1 comment:

Kimberly Monaco said...

you MUST know someone else who blogs.... no?

p.s. you're a fabulous teacher... even if it isn't in the classroom - who else could teach me to recycle?
about the rock star thing??? hmmm... i don't know.....