1) When I was growing up I wanted to be a teacher during the week and a rock star on the weekends; really.
2) I paid $1500 for my first car: it had 131,000+ miles on it. I put 67,000+ miles on it and traded it in and got $1,000. I have owned nothing but Hondas since and will probably only ever own Hondas (or Acuras!).
3) I didn’t color/highlight/dye my hair until I was 31. After I turned 32 I went red and I don’t think I’ll ever go blonde again.
4) I don’t think there’s any dad better than mine!
5) I have never wanted kids.
6) I have never changed a diaper (that’s right folks: never!)!
7) I don’t like people names for pets.
8) I don’t like long hair on guys.
9) I am hardly flexible; no matter how hard I (or my Pilates trainer) try!
10) I cried when Tim Russert died and watched hours of footage of the funeral/memorials.
11) A Praying Mantis landed on my head once.
12) I graduated ‘cum laude’!
13) I have had a car payment every month since 1997 (and still have one!).
14) I haven’t paid a car off (since my first one) before trading it in (and rolling over WAY too much negative equity! Ugh)
15) I like peanut butter but not peanuts.
16) I received an eviction notice from my dad when I was 18 years old (I still have it – which totally chaps his ass!)!
17) I’d love to be published some day!
18) My driver’s license was suspended when I was 14: yes caught driving at 14!
19) My sisters are two of my favorite people: really!
20) My older sisters’ kids will grow up without pets and that makes me really sad for them.
21) I still think my first dog (black, fuzzy mutt named Daisy) was the best dog ever.
22) I was a cheerleader! Ha! YUP! Ra-Ra!
23) I hardly ever write in cursive.
24) I want to get re-married someday but will never change my name (even to hyphenate it) again.
25) I have only called off work 3x in 12 ½ years, haven’t had a full vacation day since 1999 and am not sure I actually know how to relax…