Monday, February 16, 2009

Who Are You?

Interesting question when you think about it...
Who are you?
What do you allow to define yourself?
Have a favorite title or descriptor?

Here are some of mine (in no particular order...ok - they're in the order in which they popped into my head: 'kay? 'kay.)

Sister
Daughter
Friend
Confidant
Blogger (sometimes!)
Giving
Altruistic
Original
Volunteer
Kind
Smart
Funny
Wacky
Animal Lover
Vegetarian (so almost 100% Vegan)
Conscientious
Conscious
Green Living
Organic
Natural
Hard-Working
Effective
Leader
Educated
Thinks Outside the Box
Healthy
Listener
Good Credit
Creative
Thinker


**OK - so I was able to spit that list out fairly quickly...wonder what else I'll come up with over time.
What's on your list? What do wish wasn't there (of course I've kept some adjectives to myself!), what do you wish was there? Most of all...
What are you going to do about it?

No comments: