Monday, March 9, 2009

A few random thoughts from today...

I love this advertisement for Jim Beam:
“If you’re not satisfied send it back; we’ll drink it.”

Was the boy I saw dressed in black, walking alongside the valley this morning contemplating suicide?

How much worse is it all going to get?
Are people grateful: truly grateful for what they have?

Did I turn off my alarm clock this morning?

Will I ever make-up with my little sister?
Can we ever be friends again and not just sisters?

Will my garden grow this year? I’ll have two plots!

Why doesn’t the video ‘Circle in the Sand’ ever show a circle in the sand?

Why aren’t people more responsible with reducing, reusing, recycling?
Living green/greener is not hard…

People are so freakin’ stupid/lazy.

There is so much garbage along I77 it’s really disturbing.

Could this guy here for our phones talk anymore or be anymore obnoxious?

Knowing the difference between (and knowing how/when to use each): to, two and too and their, they’re and there should be a requirement for moving on – to high school (at least).

Seriously?

Why would people buy an American car right now? I know there are deals galore out there but: hello?? So they say Ford has a couple good/ok cars right now (the Focus and the Fusion?): so what? That company has no record of reliability; the cars are new models so you have no idea how long they’ll be “decent” if they even start out that way. UGH. My dad’s a union guy and “has” to buy American: get it. I have three uncles who have raised their families because of the American car companies (2 with Ford, 1 with GM): get it. I’m also over it. I’d love to buy American: truly. Until they come up with models that are as reliable (overall) as my cars (HONDAs!) and build a track record like them as well (low maintenance, mileage, resale etc.); I’ll be spending my money wisely (for me)…on Honda (or Acura or Toyota or Lexus…maybe even Subaru…)

No comments: