Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Random Thoughts 03/10/09

People are so freakin’ stupid and lazy.

Why don’t people understand the true meaning behind this quote/saying:
“The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory” – Aldo Gucci

Did the phone guy figure it the hell out yesterday or no? GOD he was annoying…

I really want to take a picture of that tree.

My left shin/calf kind of hurts.

Why doesn’t everyone exercise? I mean seriously people: c’mon.

I want a new car.

I want a dog.

I wish I could win the lottery (I play and play and play): I’d share and share and share: I’m very generous…

How do people not check their emails everyday?

Clients can be so freakin’ annoying.

Men who don’t cry freak me out.

Why do people eat so much pre-packaged/prepared food? C’Mon! Bad for the budget and most often: bad for the environment and bad for your pocketbook!

OMG if I have to listen to that guy clear his throat one-more-time I may scream!

1 comment:

lds81 said...

You can have a dog, have two.. No poo poo puppies though! No Breeders...Make it. they are rescued!

Love, me!